Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ahhhh!!!!

K, I finally got all my pictures through the end of this year onto my computer but I can't figure out how to get them on here. So I guess that will give me something I need to figure out. Anyway, since I can't (yet) do pictures with stories I will quickly give a little update.
I had a very fun Christmas I got Despicable Me (I love that movie) and some board games and I also got a keyboard because I'm teaching myself the piano. So far I'm doing pretty good. AAAnd I start my new job on the 10th of January. Yeaaaa!!!!

1 comment:

  1. even if you don't post any stories it does not matter and I am so glad that you had such a good christmas and I bet that you will be able to play the piano successfully before me and I have had my keyboard for a few years. and again congratulations on your job yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;)

    ReplyDelete